photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

The Best Beef Sandwiches Ever

I'm not kidding you, these sandwiches are delicious. I only post about my food if I think you need to run and make it asap. I got the recipe from the lovely ladies over at Our Best Bites. I have yet to make on of their recipes I didn't love. This particular recipe has already been put on a card in my recipe holder. I followed their recipe with the exception of the sliced pepperoncinis, mine were whole. This recipe is not spicy either. I was worried about it because the mr. does not do spicy. He loved the sandwiches too. 
 The roast that has been salt and peppered goes in the crock pot after you brown all the sides
 Pour the peppers in 
 The finished deal! 
Go to Our Best Bites (full recipe on their website) right now and put these bad boys on your menu!
P.S. if you have leftovers make the baked chipotle beef taquitos they suggest, DIVINE! I thought I was at an authentic mexican restaurant, no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k