photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Europe 2013 Stockholm, Sweden

Stockholm is a gorgeous city! I never imagined I would one day travel to Sweden but I am so glad we did! My cousin, Jonas, has lived in Europe for the last few years. On our last visit to Europe he was living in Amsterdam and we got to go visit him there and tour that wonderful city. This trip he was living in Stockholm so we decided to head up that way and visit him. It is so fun to hear him speak Swedish so beautifully and fluently. That cousin of mine sure has a gift for languages. Stockholm was our last stop on our wonderful adventure and we also got to meet up with my Grandma and Gary who had just come in from Austria. 
I love a good city on the water
Look at the Swedish flag waving so proudly! 

At the Stockholm City Hall
Grandma thought the water was too cold! 
So blessed to travel with my Gma and for her instilling the travel bug in me
This is where the banquet is held for The Nobel Peace Prize 
I imagined everyone dressed in their finest headed up these beautiful stairs.
The height of the stairs was done specifically to make it convenient for women to walk them in heels and gowns. How amazing is that?! 
Imagine the discussions that happen here!!!
The building was stunning 

and the view....
This mosiac room was gorgeous. The gold had me swooning. 
I love the scenes from different parts of the world

We headed out on a boat to explore the archipelago
Gorgeous
Jonas was a little cold on the boat! 
Love my Grandma so much! 

Love this man of mine! 
Braving the rain 
Grandma and Gary and blue skies!
The changing of the guards at the Palace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k