photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Banana Muffins

My husband can't stand brown bananas. Weird, right?! A few weeks ago I had some that I wanted to use before they were tossed. I did the typical thing and searched pinterest for a recipe. I came across this recipe over at Life as a Lily. I tried them out and boy howdy were they delish. I made them again today  because I have been dreaming of them. Sadly, I didn't have enough bananas but lucky for me I have awesome neighbors who did! I had to tweak the recipe just a bit because both times I only had three bananas. I didn't do the topping the first time and they were still delicious.

1 comment:

  1. If you ever need bananas I have plenty! I usually stick them in the freezer until I'm ready to make banana bread! They look delish!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k