photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Utah, according to my iPhone

We love and miss Utah so much! It is a beautiful state and we have fabulous family and friends that live there. Last summer we got to go visit a few times. This was the first of two trips.
Bear is such a good traveler. He loves to go for rides in the car.


Standard stop at Swig in St. George. We always take our swig and enjoy it in front of the temple while Bear runs around.

First J Dawgs....sorry, not a fan.
Oh how I miss the days teaching at this grand school. I can't wait to be back one day. Challenger, that's my school! 
Meeting Ethan for the first time! We love him

Miss Natalie being shy
Showing cousins how to do woof-ums! 
Cousin Jeff and Ethan
THIS is why we love Utah.
Always a favorite place to visit

We love The Roof restaurant in Salt Lake
Cousin Matt and Julia!

Slab pizza in Provo, check it out, you'll be in love
I can't say enough about this beauty. I love her, majorly.
Madison giving Bear kisses! So cute! 
My vision of heaven. 
Strawberry Days Rodeo, my first rodeo ever! 









Lunch with cousin Erica
Mt. Timpanogos Temple is my favorite ever. I was able to spend so much time in this temple while living in Utah.
A fun walk with the kids and Michelle and Cristi


Bear and Tiger are great cousins


I heart Waffle Love


O our way to Park City
Always worth the $20! 
Our favorite place for shaved ice

Meeting Ali's sweet roommates 
and grabbing a signed volleyball! 

Visiting Garrett, he served in our ward and we love him! 
Grateful for this cousin of ours! 
This picture of Natalie is too cute! 



Phil and Kelsey are fabulous and we can't wait for them to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k