photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Beach House 2013

Our annual beach house trip is my absolute favorite thing we do, seriously. I love it more than Italy! We have been doing this family tradition for almost 20 years now and it never gets old. Our time there is filled with walks on the beach, relaxing, eating, building sand castles, running from waves, bocce ball, ladder ball, basketball, super competitive tennis matches, a trip to Phil's for everything we need for the famous seafood night, and of course, family pictures. It really is the best time ever!

Oyster time! 

My sister and I can get a little goofy! 




















 Haha! Changing on the beach
 This is the really of our family pictures! 


 I LOVE this crazy family of ours! 

My sister and her cute family! 
 Noni and Papi with their grandbabies! 

 Love these cuties soooo much!





 Grandma and Grandpa with their grandbabies and great-grandbabies!  

 Auntie and her boy!
 We can NEVER get a good picture of my Mom, aunt, uncle, and grandparents! The boys can never be serious! 


 Trying so hard! 






 My sister and I....we have a few things we like to do


 including re-enacting buddy pics

These siblings are such a blessing to me 

 Love this momma of mine and miss her


 Seriously the greatest Dad in the entire world
 These two have a special bond
 I don't know....







 My Grandma and Mom mean the world to me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k