photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Parents visit October 2012






They look happy but they were NOT wanting to take a picture with the Mickey








Putting them to work!


We heart the blue angels



Ran into a few fighters...
We somehow managed to get my parents to go to Dland with us when they visited in October. We had a blast and I loved every minute with my parents in town. Of course my Dad had to do a few "projects" for me while he was at our house too! We got to see my brother for a bit too! We spent my Dad's birthday at the Miramar air show, which did not disappoint. The last picture says it all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like you guys are always up to something fun! Glad you guys are doing well

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k