photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Camping with the Thompson's

Two weeks ago we packed up and headed for the mountains with our besties! We went camping at Mt. Laguna in California. It was so much fun and kind of nice to be cold for a change. We went from 115 degrees to 46 degress, CRAZY! It doesn't matter what we do, when we do it with the Thompson's, we have a blast. 
So grateful for these wonderful friends that have become family! We love you, besties!
 Funny story...Hubs pulls this jacket out and tells me, "just so you know, when I camp, I wear whatever I want"....and I also made fun of that headlamp, but will be getting one for sure next time. Super helpful!
 Love, love, love them


Sorry about the color but this is how Bear spent almost all weekend. Poor guy was cold

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I see that diet coke in your chair! So that's why Rob dresses so nice. If only Steve would let me be his stylist. We really need to get together again. I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k