photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Boston, Part 3

Trolley rides, Fenway Park, Harvard, and The Cape! Oh Boston, I love you! 
We spent lots of time on the hop-on hop-off trolley!



The "green monster"


view from the press box!
oldest ballpark seats in major league baseball! 
loved Fenway
Harvard University 

A beautiful campus 
A cute restaurant on "the cape"
love Cape Cod
Kennedy Compound! 


 The houses in cape cod are AMAZING

My G is the greatest 
 JFK memorial 
 Seriously the best ice cream ever! It was homemade! 
Until next time....







4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and that necklace :) I've always wanted to go to Boston and now after seeing your photos I want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all your Beantown pics & the surrounding areas...helped me relive my visit there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I loved the posts. Your Gma is so cute. How fun to have a trip with her! Boston is one of my favorite cities ever, too.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k