photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Happy birthday to my Man!

My sweet hubby had his 28th birthday a few weeks ago! His birthday was on a Sunday and low key this year. He wanted burgers so we grilled some and had the besties over. I am so grateful for Rob and the wonderful man he is. He is so driven and determined, yet a kid at heart. I would be lost without him and I am thankful I get to spend all eternity with this gem! Happy birthday sweetness! 

His book from Jim, Danielle, and Bean
Finally getting a new iphone!
Rockin his new BYU shirt!
His Priesthood line of authority!
Gettin his butt in shape again!
Our awesome neighbor and friend, Ben!
 Our little family!
 The birthday crown from the Thompson's!
 Cutest thing ever, the kids each made him a card, so sweet!!!!
 Happy birthday, Rob!
 Crazies 
 Bear with his bestie, Buddy, the Thompson's dog
 Rice Krispie cake and funfetti cupcakes!


1 comment:

  1. Bear is getting so big!!! He's soo cute! Happy Birthday, Raw-by!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k