photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Trip home

I was able to go home for a couple a days before flying out to North Carolina with my sister-in-law, Danielle.  It was also a few days before my birthday so we got to celebrate that too! I loved my time with  my family and miss them tons. This was also the first time I met my niece Eliza, I am in love with that little bean! It was so much fun to play with two out of my three nieces born within the year!
Miss Madeline!
Eliza in my right and Maddie in my left! LOVE!
Eli bean
Danielle and Eli
My Gpa rocks!
Bring on some twins, I'm ready!!!
My Gma!
My favorite, good chinese food! A birthday tradition!
Aiden helping my Mom make my birthday cake!
   Yummy


Love this boy! Greatest nephew ever!
Awwwww, she is adorable! 
Love sleeping babies!
Intense game of speed scrabble 

Precious!!!!


A great night!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post so much. I have way too many things to say about it...

    1. Love the high pony. You are the cutest thing in the whole world. Really!
    2. Your grandpa is adorable too. Ah haha! I love it.
    3. LOVE ME some good chinese. WHY did we never get takeout together and watch a good chick flick!?!
    4. Tell Aiden the birthday cake is awesome. So cute. Best decorated cake you could ask for on your b-day.
    5. Speed scrabble - we LOVE that game! So much fun!
    6. That pic with the "precious" caption is so, so beautiful. Everything about it. Whoever was behind the lens deserves good props!
    7. You holding babies = perfection. I love you.

    Ok, I will end my novel now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k