photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Trip home day 2

We had a fun day hanging out with the fam and playing with Maddie. We tried a little photo session and it was hilarious! My sister wanted to get some pictures of the baby in the buff so we tried...and Maddie gave us a present, it was a wet present....Good times! We finished the night off with a trip to THE TANK to watch the SHARKS DOMINATE! Oh man how I miss home!
 Beautiful Grandma, actually Great Grandma!
 My Grandpa really is so stinkin cute!
 A treat from my Dad!
 Nap time for the old and the young!




I just love this sweet girl. She is the most lovable little thing ever! I wish we lived closer :-(

1 comment:

  1. Your niece is so adorable! I think she looks a lot like her big brother. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k