photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

My heart is HAPPY!

Sweet sweet Micaela was baptized and Rob and I were able to go up to San Diego for her special day. My heart was filled with joy for her and I was reminded again of those same covenants I made just two years ago to follow my Savior. Micaela looked absolutely beautiful and you could see her just simply happy. It was so nice meeting her cute and loving family. It was also a neat experience to be able to share my conversion story with her family and answer some questions they had. An added bonus was seeing the Hawkers while we were there! They are our favorite peeps! 
Isn't she the cutest!
Love them!
Micaela and her mom Debbie
at Cheesecake Factory
our favorite peeps!

1 comment:

  1. aww! what a sweet event! thats so great! i <3 baptisms! =] love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k