photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Fancy Nancy!

Rob and I got to celebrate Cori's birthday with her and her family at her "Fancy Nancy" dinner! They were all dressed very Fancy, even Cindi! We love spending time with this cute family and have a blast with them. Its so fun to watch the kids, they are all so different and stinkin cute! Cori is such a sweet girl and great big sister. Happy 5th birthday and thanks for letting us celebrate with you! 
Cori picked her momma's outfit!
She's got the pose already down!
Cori and her Fancy Nancy doll!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics! I'm dying cause I pulled this up with cori and as soon as cori saw you in the pic she said "tay tay". No joke!! I guess she was listening to us all weekend! come see us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made my day!!! I love her! Jason was totally sayin it too! Can't wait to see those halloween pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k