photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Enjoying Cali!

We spent our last day of our trip enjoying the beach of Corona del Mar and time with my brother. We all loved body surfing and playing on the rocks! After the beach, my brother took us to an awesome taco place. It was called Chronic Tacos and I highly recommend it. Next to it was a beautiful flower shop that I used my new camera on! On the drive home, Rob and I stopped in San Diego for our Acai bowls of course, its a must!
Amazing homes on the beach
Monkey see monkey do
Excuse the hair/make-up, we had been in the OCEAN!
The place
His BRAND NEW ride
Too much fun!
Stop in SD for ACAI BOWLS.....YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how did you know that the second house you took a picture of was mine? Have you been stalking me? I like the pictures from your new camera. I am going to be getting one in the next couple of months and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k