photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

America Day!

My handsome hubby was able to fly out for the holiday and it was awesome! We celebrated the 4th a day early with Jim and Danielle because they were leaving for their cruise that night. We had a great time grillin and chillin in the canyon. Ok, I know that was a cheesy saying! We had a ton of yummy food, laughed, talked, played and did sparklers. It was so fun and a good way to take advantage of Utah's beautiful canyons!
Poor Danielle, Jim spilled her punch :(
The grillin was too much for me!!!
So Rob stepped in!
Lowry ladies now!
They had too much fun....
I love him! He sported the patriotic colors all by himself!
The newlyweds! 
Seriously, look at the background, BEAUTIFUL!
Finished the night @ home with our drinks to match!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that Jim and Danielle got married! How funny. I'm super jealous that you got to go to the stadium of fire. I can't wait for my kids to get older so I can take them.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k