photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Starting the goodbye process....

Our last weekend together in Utah......SAD! So I have been living in Utah about a year and a half now and love it. That wasn't the case before though. I was missing home, family, Mom's cooking, sports with Dad, my friends and I was not enjoying work. I have come to love Utah and hope to live here again one day. As we got ready to move and send Rob off to the academy we enjoyed our last weekend to the fullest! Carol was nice enough to host a family party at her house and we loved hanging out with the fam. Rob and I also went to "This is the place" heritage park and the Hoogle Zoo. What a great way to enjoy Utah! We had beautiful weather and such a wonderful time. Thanks for all the love and support from our family and friends,  WE LOVE YOU ALL!
                                              Look closely....             Rob and Aunt Barbara         G & G Mounteer                                              Never seen it but sure!!!!      The train at the zoo I had to comment about this picture! This is why I love my husband so much. He is so darn cute and look how intrigued he is with history......not my cup of tea at all! He is such a dedicated man in all he does. YOU ROCK BABE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k