photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Part 3!

Part 3: Sooooo much fun! We went to Park City and rode the Alpine Coaster which is a blast and the fastest 20bucks per person ride we have ever experienced! Although its pricey it is always worth it. The best part was that my Mom went on it and actually enjoyed it, yay to my Mommy! My parents were here on my actual birthday so my awesome Dad made us breakfast....YUMMY! Then we did gifts and birthday cake! The time we had with my parents was great and we all had a fun visit. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to see us, you're always welcome in our home!
birthday breakfast
Excited to eat
Rob made us his famous orange julius
my Dad isn't sure.....
Movie night!!!
Alpine coaster
Yes......a frozen lake, AWESOME!
Check out the air they got
I love my husband! 
I love my parents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k