photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Our Thanksgiving Feast!

We don't mess around when it comes to food! There is always a cook-off  between my Mom and Dad on Thanksgiving and Christmas to see who cooks the better turkey. My Mom does hers in the oven and my Dad does his on the grill with his rotisserie. I usually vote my Mom but this year my Dad did this citrusy thing that was freakin delicious......sorry Mom! We had a huge feast even outside the two turkeys. There was ham, green bean casserole, two salads, fruit salad, garlic bread, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, jello, bean dip, nachos, a veggie tray with a new addition of snap peas (thanks Lori) and tons of desserts! Makes me hungry just thinking about it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k