photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

BYU Utah Game!

Since this is my first year in Utah, I was not aware of the "HOLY WAR". This is the biggest football game in Utah when BYU plays The U. I love a little competition so I was totally down to participate in the fun. We watched the game at Cristi and Zach's and had a blast. Z is a die hard Utes fan so of course I had to root for BYU just in spite! I made some cupcakes also to go with the theme of the day!

1 comment:

  1. hi. i run a blog called utah loves cupcakes found at www.utahlovescupcakes.com.

    i'd love to feature your holy war cupcakes. they are adorable. let me know if this is okay. utahlovescupcakes [at] gmail [dot] com

    and if you do other cupcakes and would like to join our flickr group that would be grand! we'd love to see more of your work!

    -becky

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k