photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Our Christmas...Just the two of us!

Before we left for California we celebrated Christmas with our little family of two! It was so much fun and just perfect. We started with a great dinner and then did our gifts! Santa had magically brought us some matching jammies so we sported them the whole night! So fun!
Our tree!
So......please excuse our huge picture of ourselves
Like a kid again!
He's not as interested

2 comments:

  1. How come I didn't know you had a blog?! I just found out last week when you made a comment on mine. Yay, I'm glad you're on my list. :) Love you cute little Danee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this -- I totally remember our first Christmas together. What a fun time of life -- nothing is quite the same again after kids come. It's still wonderful, just different. I'm so glad you had a fun time together, and I'm sorry the trip to California took so long! Stinkin' snow!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k