photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

The long trip to California

Trying to get to California for Christmas was not easy. We had a freakin blizzard in Utah the day of our flight I think because the weather was crazy. Rob was picking me up from work but because of the weather the road to my work was closed....so I was pretty much stuck. My friend was leaving work so I caught a ride down the hill with her where Rob was waiting. It then took us about an hour to get on the freeway, not fun. After we finally got on the road it was another two hours before we arrived at the airport (which usually takes 30 minutes). We ended up arriving in California at 3:30 in the morning rather then 9:30...at least we made it!
The blizzard
Rob managing to make it
Our 7 1/2 hour wait at the airport!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that sucks. I didn't know it took you that long to get there. At least you made it!!! And I'm glad you had a fun time at home with your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are way to pretty. I keep telling Sam...look how gorgeous she is! Rob looks awesome too. I'm glad i found your blog!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k