photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Baby Shower Number 2!

We are so loved and so spoiled. We were thrown a second baby shower (the first was at Rob's work given to us by his cowrkers!) by our friends here in the desert. I still get teary eyed when I think of how much effort, thought, work, and love went into the planning and preparation for this wonderful event. Every detail was thought out and planned and it all came together perfectly. We had so many people there who have loved and supported us in this journey. It was a perfect evening! It was even better that Amanda, Olivia's birthmom, was there too! 
Some of the pictures are a little blurry but they were too cute to not post! 
Matching my baby girl! 

I have so much love in my heart for this BFF of mine! 


So glad Kylie, Amanda's younger sister, could come too! We love you, Kylie! 

Aunt Cindi and cousin Cori came from Mesa! 

We were spoiled with books and diapers!

The Price is Right baby game was so fun and I got to keep all the goodies!

So spoiled! Livi got so many cute and useful things!

Loved all the decor!

Drink set-up

There was tons of food and I am so grateful for all that was done for us!

Cutest sign! 


So yummy and cute!





The cotton candy was BUBBLEGUM flavor! My bestie knows me!

Is that not the cutest thing ever?!

A giving tree for cards! It was taller than me!
This is me trying to introduce Amanda!




I'm so grateful for this divinely arranged friendship and bond.













Our game show host! 
Livi loves her Auntie Poopsie 
Getting spoiled! 



This is handmade by a friend! 

Amanda's turn! 



We are so blessed! This was after people had already left! 



My besties together! 







Cruising away on my custom bike! My friend made it!
I CAN'T THANK THESE LADIES ENOUGH!!!! 
The women that made it happen along with an army of wonderful helpers! I love these ladies! 

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this post: the love that is felt through the pictures, the fabulous decor and the amount of time and thought that went into everything!! You all are loved :) Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k