photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

A Baby Shower for My Bestie

A few months ago we had a fun baby shower brunch for my bestie. Sweet baby Ruby has been welcomed into the world now and we just love her to pieces. It was fun to celebrate this wonderful friend in my life and the sweet little Ruby! 
The guest of honor!
Making a mimosa, with cider of course! 



Drink set-up




Starting to fill the food table! Lots of friends were willing to help so I enlisted a few of them! One friend did the cute and delicious fruit cups, another did the sausage, and another did our perfect bacon skewers! 
Guys...simple and cute! Pre-made frozen mini waffles and pancakes! 

Everything is better in mini form! 




My new favorite!
Skewer bacon and bake for 25 minutes at 400. 




I purchased mini succulents and wrapped them in butcher paper and washi tape. I have a thing for succulents and washi tape!






4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the colors and menu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are a party-planning guru! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but that is more consistent in your family than in me!

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k