photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

East Coast 2013 Family Time

We took some time to hang around my in-laws in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. West Virginia tends to get a a bad wrap but oh. my. word. it is gorgeous. We love how quickly you can go from state to state in that area, super fun! My mother-in-law, Janet, has new baby girl. Her name is Sugar and she is a beautiful horse! We went and met Sugar and we were amazed at Janet's handling skills. Rob says that his mom has become more adventurous and that this would never had happened when he was a child. We all loved it!  
Janet and Sugar
Rob loves being with his parents
I need a little more practice around horses...I was terrified, not gonna lie

My Dad is a true country dude!
Stunning

It was the cutest thing hearing Janet yell canTER! 








Whenever we go visit Janet and Keith we make sure we leave time to hang around the house. That always includes mowing. There is tons to mow! 


My gorgeous Mom, their gorgeous house!
Lovely!

I want some garden boxes like Jannie's! 

 Having too much fun taking really awkward pictures! 








 We love cute Harpers Ferry!



2 comments:

  1. I love the face in the horse picture. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to come see Bo so I can be more comfortable with the animals...

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k