photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

The Bachelorette

Whatever. I'm a bachelor/ette/pad fan. I love them all and watch every season. It's so so good and my Mr. is nice enough to partake in the drama with me. Did you watch the finale? What was your take? I was LOVING it, like almost in tears loving it. Chris was my pick (despite the poetry) and I just loved him. Maybe I'm too into it but, tevs. The proposal had my sweating. I was just waiting for Brooks to show up. So glad he didn't. Do you think they'll last? I do. I thought the proposal was the most "real" of them all. They seemed to be truly happy. Des didn't go for the ring first thing. She seemed to care more about Chris than the rock and that is a good sign for sure. I enjoyed the season despite the bad ratings. Sad it's over. As far as the next bachelor...I know lots of women are swooning over him, but not me. I can hardly understand him and don't think he's the hunk he's being made out to be. You know I'll be tuned in though! Thanks for the fun again, ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k