photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Travel is part of us

We are home. In April we started the summer of travel! First we were off for our big Europe trip, then we had two California trips, a Utah trip, DC and New York trip, and finally our Phoenix trip! Holy moly, we've been busy! Our plan is to get at least our Europe trip blogged before we wrap up our summer travels at our annual Johnston family beach house trip!
With all this fun we've had, I've been thinking of what a blessing it is in our lives that we have been able to do this. Travel is a huge part of us. We love seeing new places, trying new things, experiencing new cultures, and doing all of this while spending time together. I understand that we are extremely blessed to be able to do this. Before we were married we had both been fortunate to travel.
 Rob has traveled this country north, south, east, and west. He is my go to source for all things U.S.A. and history! Love that dude. I have spent lots of time traveling in Europe, it is my comfort zone. Excuse me for a moment while I toot my own horn, here it goes...I know how to plan one rockin Europe trip!
We truly believe that travel is good for the soul. Travel has changed us. Travel has helped us grow. Travel has helped us appreciate all we have. Travel has made us more aware of the world. Travel has taught us. Travel is forever in us.

Berlin Wall, Berlin, Germany

2 comments:

  1. Will you be my personal travel agent and plan a rockin France trip? Im really unmotivated to plan Andrew & I's trip in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erinn, I would love too! It's getting close and I am beyond excited for you two!

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k