photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

30?!?!

Back in February I turned 30! How did that happen?!? Anyone who knows me knows I like any reason to throw a party, even if it is for my own birthday;) My sweet husband wanted to plan it but I was to much of a PP (party planner, Katie you know that) to allow it. We had a sequins and bow ties party with inspiration from this killer blog, mint love social club. I dream of hosting fab parties like this girl, for reals. My parents are amazing and drove out for my birthday and they brought with them a surprise visitor! It was such a fun night and so far 30 has turned out to be amaze. 

When my baby brother surprised me in the desert!
Surprising Rob! 
Decor for party
My Dad hanging lights for me
Rob dumpster diving for wood for the fire
Uncle B getting love from Bear boy

My parents got us some solar lights for our pathway up to our house
More Bear love
Food prep
I love these pictures(event he blurry one)because I have such fun memories cooking with my Mom


Living where we do we have access to AWESOME pinatas. They are a must at our parties
Birthday flowers.

Sad I don't have the best pictures but here is some party set-up 



This is our woof-em bar. I'll have to post about that because people love them! 
I love the lights. Anxious to get some permanent globe lights up in the backyard! 
No visit with my parents in complete with DELICIOUS food. This was a seafood pasta my Dad whipped up!

1 comment:

  1. I just did a previous event post too! We think alike! I love all the cute decor! And I want some of your dad's cooking! My tummy is grumbling for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k