photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

The Great Freaking Wall of China!!!!!

The great wall was super great! It was for sure a favorite of the trip. Before going we went to a jade factory and learned about how jade items are made. I love jade, so chinese. The wall was huge and very tiring to climb, totally worth it though. I still can't believe I was able to see this marvelous work. I could have spent an entire week climbing the wall, I will go back.

Truly a work of art


Lovin her earrings! 
Grandma indeed found some items:)




Do you see the love, cute! 
So fun
  

Heads up
This was just the beginning of the climb, it got way higher! 
My brother is cooler than yours 

Is she the cutest Grandma ever or what?!?
Still in awe of this place 






One of my faves





It was a fantastic day!!!!

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k