photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Disney Christmas 2011

We spent the 26th and 27th of December at Disneyland! It was so fun to be there at Christmas time but I DO NOT recommend going those days! It was way crazy busy. Of course it was still fabulous and we got to do all we wanted to but we did have some crowds to fight! Disney is sort of a tradition with my awesome in-laws now, I love it! Next we'll hit up DisneyWorld together.



Love him

Can you find us?????


Honorary bugs!

Hilariously funny
Cutest Santa ever

Hanging out at the Clause home....not sure about our legs
Love my in-laws! 

Tea time at Minnie's 



I love this picture of Walt! I never noticed it before





















Thanks Disney, we love you!
 See you soon!
Love, Your new annual pass holders!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pretty pictures of you guys in front of the castle! Miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had some SUPER fun times!!! love love Disneyland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I've never been around Christmas..... It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k