photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Well hello!

I feel like it has been FOREVER! Just a quick post to say I'll be posting soon!
I've been thinking...
 One thing I can't believe is that we cannot make a baby!!!! I was sitting here doing my Christmas cards and checking things off my to-do when I was hit with shock! Who ever grows up thinking they won't be able to do this great thing?! I'm not sad or mad, just seriously shocked! Haha, I know we've known this for a long time but I just think it's the darndest thing! Crazy how things work! I'm so grateful for my sweet husband and the time we've had so far, just to ourselves in our marriage! We have a pretty great life and a sweet little puppy too! 


4 comments:

  1. You two are amazing! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous picture! Love you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous & I love you both, dearly! (I haven't forgot about emailing you my favorite China stops - hope to get to it this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are great and I love you. I know that someday you will be parents. Just not sure if it will be in the traditional since but you will be a mother and a GREAT one at that! I love you so much and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you. Great things come to those who wait. Looking forward to seeing your "great thing". I hope you are really coming this week. I miss you too much!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k