photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

North Carolina!

I got to go spend a week in North Carolina with my bro and sis in-law and new niece Eliza. It was so great to see their little life there and meet sweet sweet Eli bean. I love her to pieces! Danielle and I practiced making dinners and figured out life with a baby! It was a fun trip and we are excited to see them in a few weeks for Eli's baby blessing!
On the plane!
I really love this doll!

 Kitchen time

 The yummy yummy cake Rob sent me on my birthday!
 Daddy with his happy girl!






3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! What a pretty baby. And what a pretty Danee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! You'll have to tell them congrats from me and give all three of em a BIG hug from me when you see them in a few weeks for the blessing. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting that Dan is your SIL - it always throws me for a minute when I see her in Lowry family pics. She looks great! They have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k