photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Miss Madeline Avery Engelhardt!

My AMAZING sister delivered a beautiful baby girl right before Christmas! We went to meet Maddie and see my sis and nephew after Christmas. We decided to meet at my brothers because my sister lives in Sacramento and my brother Bryan goes to Sacramento State. It was fun to see his place and hang out! On the way we stopped at Rob's old house that his Mom just loved. We had a blast spending time with our family, especially the newest addition!

 The entrance to the community! 
 My Maddie!
 Aiden and Uncle B!
 Can't get enough!
 Maddie and Uncle Dub!
 Aiden loves his Zia and Zio!
 Nonni and Aiden!
 What great Uncles!
 Teachin him to represent! 
 Maddie yelling at Zio...
 Nonni!
 Love my Sissy!
 SOOO PRECIOUS!!!
 She's happy with Zio now!
 Group shot!
The happy girl!

4 comments:

  1. She is completely gorgeous! Wow! One day I hope to have a little girl as pretty as her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New little babies are so sweet. Had fun looking through your updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a prety little baby! I'm rooting for you next. I know you're trying, and I know yours will be just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sweet sweet sweet! What a little angel. I'm sure Madeline and her brother are so adored by your family!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k