photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Best job eva!!!!

I have the pleasure of watching these two ADORABLE children two days a week, every week! It is the BEST and they are the Best! Kalisa is a year and a half and Connor is three! We have so much fun and I wish I could watch them everyday! They truly make my day and I just adore them. They are great kids and have the best manners, kudos to their fabulous parents, Candace and Cesar!
 She is growing so fast! She is at such a fun age!
Love this boy! He is so fun and great big brother! He is super smart and always makes me smile!
Thanks to these kiddos for brightening my days!

1 comment:

  1. They are cutie pies! That little girl is ADORABLE! I bet they love you to pieces, Danee.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k