photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Some Mounteer family time

When I was home in July I was able to see some of Rob's family! The timing worked out perfectly because Carole, Amanda and Rachel were in California too! We all went to breakfast and had so much fun chatting, laughing and catching up. I am so grateful that Rob has an amazing family and that we all get along so well.
The girls at Just Breakfast in Morgan Hill
I love Julie! I have such a great bond with not only her and her awesome husband Rick, but with her kids too. I love me some Hawkers!
Cousins Amanda and Rachel, totally fun girls!
Then there is Carole! Always ready for some fun and knows how to throw a killer party!
Carole with her cute lil' car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k