photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but

THE TRUTH!
I have had a lot of people asking me what happened and why I am making our blog private. The reason is not because some creepo stalker or anything fun like that, it is the simple fact that I want to be able to share more on our blog. I mostly just post of the fun things we are up to and thats about it. I want to be able to share some other things too that are more personal and didn't want to bore people with it! After thinking about it more, I figure if people don't want to read it they don't have to! If you are reading our blog, most likely you're our friend! So, there you have it, NO GOING PRIVATE, but be prepared to hear all the juicy details of our oh so interesting life, NOT, we're pretty boring!!!! So, thanks for sending me your emails and sorry for the annoyance! Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget us!!

    misserinn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danee. You don't know me but I promise I'm not that blog stalker. I was friends with Jim and Rob from Zion's Choir and I'm friends with Jessica Macias and Cindi Carter.I love seeing all your beautiful pictures! I just wanted to thank you for not going private yet cause I've been on vacation with my family for the last month and haven't gotten caught up with the "blog reading" yet. I would have missed it! But just in case you change your mind later down the road and wanted to go private add me to your list. ;) tracyhaws@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k