photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Last day in Capri

On our last day in Capri we enjoyed nice walks and a beautiful trip to the very top of Capri, via a scary chair lift! We were able to go down to the beach resorts and to the highest point of the island all within a few hours, it was awesome! I was so scared to take the chair lift and it didn't help that it was a single chair! I am sol glad we did it though because we had an amazing view of the entire island!
Walking down to the beach
How cute is this?!
Holding on for my life!
Gma down below!
Thats all water behind us!
Rob smashing it down so I could.........
....take a bite!
Enjoying the chair lift ride down!
My hubby in front of me!
Taking the ferry back to Naples
Marina grande behind us!

1 comment:

  1. I think the chairlift would have scared me too. I hate heights! I'm sure the gorgeous view from above was well worth it though!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k