photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Random trip to Disneyland!

Oh how I love my Man, oh how I love living where I do and oh how I love DISNEYLAND!!! Rob and I had a last minute unexpected trip to the "happiest place on earth" and it was so much fun. We did a lot of things this time that we had never done, which was nice. We had good weather, no lines and great company!
Not sure what ride...
Loved the flower balls!
I love Walt!!!
Rob enjoying "Innovations"
Asimo, the robot!
Old way they did D-land
I want to figure out how to make this...
Such a fantastic day!
Yummy yummy
YUMMY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been craving to go here for FOREVER! I miss it! Looks like a lot of fun, like always :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k