photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Eating like royalty when I'm home!

My parents are both excellent cooks and I love having their homemade food! They kind of team-cook, my Mom usually cooks the main stuff and my Dad will do the sides and his specialty, PRESENTATION! It is so fun to see them together in the kitchen! Here are a few of the meals I enjoyed while home
Salmon with grilled asparagus and rice
Oyster beef, bok choy, rice and asian slaw
Homemade triple berry ice cream sundae
homemade chocolate banana sundae
Individual salad and seafood pasta
MMMMM.........Good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, ummmm, YUMMY!!!!!!!! I want some of everything. It all looks like it was prepared by a professional chef. Now I see where you get it from, my dear! I hope I get to know your parents someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Gourmet!!! Is that seriously a frozen marble slab like they have at Cold Stone? Over achievers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! Makes me want salmon. . .

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k