photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today was my Dad's birthday. He is AMAZING! No matter what, he supports me, this makes my heart happy. He not only loves me but he loves my husband, this also makes my heart happy. I miss living close to my family. I miss dates with my Dad to Sharks games and Giants games. I miss him rubbing my feet when they were sore. I miss his yummy cooking. I miss his ability to calm everyone. I miss him as my alarm clock. I miss air shows with him. All these things I miss but I am so filled with gratitude for the huge blessing that my Dad has been in my life. I am who I am because of him. My Dad is so loving to us kids but more importantly to my Mom. He works harder then anyone I know and does it for his family. He has never let his family down. He is the most handy man around. He is AMAZING! Happy birthday Dad, we love you!

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k