photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Poor me....

With Rob being gone and my family all in California I am proud of how I have survived here in Utah! That was all true until the dreaded day I got a flat driving to work. Lucky for me our nice maintenance man at work put air in it so I could make it to the tire place. I needed new tires as it was so I dropped my car off to get all new tires. I was holding up until this part....I needed to get back to work and didn't have a way back. I finally got ahold of my sister in-law and she was able to save me. I was feeling sorry for myself and broke down in tears at work. My sweet friend and co-teacher, Kaykay, wanted to cheer me up and she brought me beautiful flowers and "happiness in a bottle"! Yellow flowers are sure cheery! Thanks again Kaykay, love ya! Thanks to Brandi too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k