photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

For reals....

I don't even know where to start with this day....Cristi, Zach and I went to do some shopping at Nordstrom rack and the new forever 21. It started with a stop at Sonic for happy hour and they were literally almost out of  everything. We finally got our order and when we were pulling we saw the half car half motorcycle thing. We were all in shock and laughing hysterically. It was great. Then a quick stop in DSW proved to be worth it. We didn't find anything we liked but we found these "BEAUTIES" below. They were UGLY! As Cristi and I are dying at how awful they are this totally hot chic comes up and asks if they are comfy. We looked at here in amazement, like, FOR REAL......yeah, she was serious. Cristi says that I look like Sariah with them on but assures me that my toenails look good! Then another lady comes by and picks a pair up....WHAT IS GOING ON! Zach finally walks by and says "whats up Sariah"! Too funny. We sent Rob a text of the sandals as a joke and he responds, "cute, I like your toenails"! Is this funny to anyone else?????

2 comments:

  1. haha that car/cycle is hilarious! I don't like the shoes. Is that a Velcro strap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the shoes either, but that car thingy is hideous! You can't help but laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k