photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Spring Break!

I was so happy to go home for spring break! It was awesome to see my family and to have a visit from my wonderful cousins from Canada! I had a special day with my Mom all to myself and it was perfect! I also was spoiled by Grandma with a massage and facial at the amazing Claremont Resort & Spa in the Berkley hills. My Dad and I went to a Sharks game and amazingly enough they won even though they played like poo!  Thanks to my family for a great trip!
My favorite!!!! Marc-Edouard Vlasic!!!!!
Not wanting to watch 
Trying to pull my hair out due to a bad game!
My brothers are talented
Love em!
My Gpa
The Fam Bam
OH CANADA!!!
We are Daddy's girls
The hottest Grandma ever!
Love my Momma
Sister and Cousin
Nephew
Enjoying our sweet retreat
Cousin Marky
The Claremont
View from the Spa. Beautiful San Francisco
Nonni and Aiden
Just a fun Zia
He is my fave
Just a picture for my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k