photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Mom and Dad finally arrive!

I'm totally behind on my blogging but I'm going to try to catch up! My parents came for my birthday in February and it was a FANTASTIC trip. Here are some pictures from the first couple of days. Day 1: Hit up all costcos and lowes off of 15....my mom's idea! Steak dinner courtesy of mom and dad. Jazz game and wait.....yep P90X in our tiny leaving room!
Yoga time
At the Jazz vs. Celtics game
Dad and I enjoying our sweet rides!
We made them a welcome basket with their faves!

1 comment:

  1. Your parents are so cute. I love that P90X photo, too funny. I started laughing out loud when I saw it. Look how concentrated Rob's face is in the pic. Watch out border hoppers!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k