photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Christmas morning!

Christmas morning was so much fun and it was exciting to have Rob with my family too! Rob and I got up early to take Gma to the airport so she could make her way to Peru! Gma was adventurous enough to hike Machu Picchu! When we got home we opened all our gifts, had breakfast and got ready for the day. My Dad was sweet enough to make Rob a dog for the family dog house and we were both so surprised. Rob doesn't seem to care that he is always in the dog house because he is just so excited he has a dog! 
Gma and I at the airport
Rob and my Dad putting Rob in the dog house
Willi's new hat!
My cute cute cute parents! Love them!
You ok there Bry........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k