photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

I'm going back to Cali Cali Cali!!!


 We had the best trip ever in California visiting my family. There are a ton of pictures to show for it! My brother had a show so of course the fam showed up for it. It was so good to see everyone and it was nothing but fun. I LOVE CALIFORNIA!   

                                                           The sunset in corona del mar







 


  









 




 


 


2 comments:

  1. I love your pics! It makes me want to go to Southern California so bad!!! You family looks so fun. I am sad I didn't get to meet them at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali misses you! Come back often. See you on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k