photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I just love it. I love taking a step back to really think of how blessed we are. This year we were not able to go see family for the holiday so we had a wonderful day with each other and a dear friend of ours. I love being able to prepare thanksgiving dinner and decorate or house a little for the festivities. We pretty much have our turkey down using a recipe we love from "Our Best Bites". If you are looking for the most delicious turkey recipe check it out! 
Simple fall flowers including my favorite hydrangea! 
Yum!
We also did the gravy from Our Best Bites and it's the best gravy I've ever had. That's not a joke. 



My dude serving it up!

I'm most grateful for my two guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k