photo we-believe.png photo lifestyle-2.png photo travel-3.png photo lowrys.png photo adoption.png

I'm a bad blogger gone good...

How's that for a catchy title?! I love blogging, journaling, and sharing my little life with friends, family, and anyone else who stops by! I realize that I've been hit or miss and I am determined to get back on the saddle. If you know me, you know I am terrible at "sayings", not sure if my previous sentence was on point or not??? Rob, was I?! Anyway, back to my point, get ready for some serious catching up on our little bloggity blog here. 
Here is a little picture of us because I can't post without one. This is one from our shoot with Des with desired shots photography. She is amazing at what she does and a true gem. These were taken for our ADOPTION PROFILE!!!!!! (sorry, crazy EXCITED!!!) We are waiting to be approved and as soon as that happens, hopefully before Christmas, I will ask all of you to spread the word! 
p.s. I love this shot of Rob, he's a babe and I dig him, for reals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k